KEI Technology - Integration Of Future Convenience,
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
—NFC Quick Actions—
– Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
– Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
– Dial: Dials a phone number.
– Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
– Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
– Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
– Mail: Compose an email.
– Maps: Launch Google Maps.
– Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
– Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
– Sms: Send an SMS.
– Street View: Open Google Street View.
– Text: Write plain text in a tag.
– Url: View an specific Url.
– Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
– Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
– Reset Tag
Projects are the high-level container in which you can manage multiple digital wallet initiatives. Choose from one of the following seven Project types:Event Ticket Boarding Pass. Generic Fields are the placeholders for the key pieces of relevant information for each Wallet item. Different project types have different field sets depending on the purpose, e.g. a Loyalty Card Project might have a Point Balance field but not a Gate Number field like a Boarding Pass project would.Templates are the basis of the visual drag-and-drop interface of the Wallet Builder, and they control the layout of Fields. A project can have multiple templates.Wallet Items are the individual passes or cards that are sent to your customers. Your project can include items for both Apple Wallet and Android Pay